1 Personal Data
2 Interactive sections
3 Direct Marketing
Personal Data only for the following specific purposes:
5 It is Lerou ijzerwaren NV’s policy to keep your Personal Data only for so long as needed for such purposes.
- Forwarding of Lerou ijzerwaren NV products and services, including warranty services;
- Handling of your information requests;
- Forwarding of information regarding actual developments which may be of interest for you (newsletters, brochures and other mailings);
- Direct Marketing campaigns;
- Access control of password protected areas;
- Improvement and safeguarding of our Sites;
- Internal evaluation of Lerou ijzerwaren NV's products and services;
- Knowledge acquisition about our customers in order to serve them in the best possible way;
- Registration of customer statistics;
- The analysis of customer profiles, and creation of a European database with customer data.
6 Without prior consent your Personal Data will not be used for Direct Marketing purposes. You may, if you wish, opt in on this service when providing personal information.
7 Lerou ijzerwaren NV does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your Personal Data to third parties, except as needed for Lerou ijzerwaren NV to provide the services for which your information was volunteered. Processing on behalf of Lerou ijzerwaren NV may be performed by its branch offices and affiliates in the EU and any other third parties in the EU, with whom Lerou ijzerwaren NV concludes appropriate contracts to ensure compliance with the applicable Data Protection legislation.
8 Lerou ijzerwaren NV is applying commonly used technology to safeguard your Personal Data from wrongful use. Only authorized personnel have access to your data. Should Lerou ijzerwaren NV partners be carrying out part or all of Lerou ijzerwaren NV web survey purposes Lerou ijzerwaren NV has reached an agreement with them that they will handle your Personal Data with an equal level of strict confidentiality. The storage and sending of your data over the Internet is safeguarded by means of up-to-date, commonly used technology.
9 Persons who have not reached the age of 16 may only provide Personal Data with the consent of their legal representative (e.g. a parent).
10 You hold Lerou ijzerwaren NV and its branch offices and affiliates harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind inflicted on person or property resulting from acceptance of or participation in the Sites.
12 Should you participate in our surveys, we would be glad if you indicate to us, that we are allowed to contact you later for further research purposes, such as your opinion on new products, features etc. Should you reply positive to that option, which is included in most questionnaires, we may contact you by means of e-mail or phone later.
13 In case of any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact in writing: Lerou ijzerwaren NV/ Monnikenwerve 131 – 8000 Brugge – Belgium. If you do not wish to be contacted by us any more, we will immediately cease to use your Personal Data. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.